1. I forgot when did I go to this place LOL so a few things may have changed.
2. Basically in KL there are a few spots to get decent ikan bakar (grilled fish) but here at Jalan Bellamy is considered one of the favoured spots because it's in the city centre, affordable and the food are fairly delicious.
3. The selection varies and the choices are quite ample. The sauce they use to coat the seafood before grilling is sweet, a little bit spicy and if that's not enough, they have a couple of selections of dipping sauce for you to enjoy.
4. Here's a short video of my experience there:
5. Additional information to share with you if you're planning to give this place a try:
a) The place is normally packed so come early before lunch time.
b) There are a few restaurants but one stood out to be the most packed. I suggest you try that particular one.
c) A mosque is located just in front of the restaurants thus making it convenient for Muslim customers to perform their prayers.
d) There's a stall selling durian ice cream also in front of the restaurants. BUY it. It;s delicious :P
6. Address: Lorong Bellamy & Jalan Istana, Bukit Petaling, 50460 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur